Friday, October 13, 2006

Not an actor...but he might sort of look like a few.

While I was on The Internet Movie Database trying to find proof that Seinfeld began earlier than 1997 so I could win ten dollars off of my man friend, I decided to see if Ulanov has made any cameos. While, of course he hasn't, but there have been many Igors with equally sexy last names who have been involved in the film industry.

Also, thanks to Loxy(while you're there, help her with her project) for this. Ringo Starr and Mikhail Gorbache? Ohhhh baby! And I take comfort in the fact that Hot off winner Ethan Moreau looks like a woman. Dwayne Roloson is clearly Dakota Fanning's father.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loxy said...

Thanks for the help! Other people are bad a helping.. or good at not helping.

Hehe, Igor Uglarov.

5:05 PM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home