Thursday, February 16, 2006

Things are back to normal.



I made this charming little graph with my new best friend, Microsoft Excel. It shows the number of visits per day our little site has received, up to last Sunday. We've experienced a sharp decline in visits since the 7th of February, but you will not see any kind of decrease in the passion and commitment that this blog so richly deserves. We strive to keep our 8-10 readers happy. Plus, we've got some exciting things coming our way in the mail.

2 Comments:

Blogger DonECoyote said...

Best, Graph, Ever!

10:42 PM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger the Prez said...

I enjoy your abuse of commas to get your point across. Please become, my, husband, now (or at least my roommate in 2 years).

3:14 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home