Monday, February 20, 2006

Why I should never be allowed to do "art" on the computer.


This one is pretty much self-explanatory.

In other news, Igor Ulanov is off the Injured Reserve. I learned about it here, in an Oilers press release mostly about Kyle Brodziak.

It appears that they don't sell 8x10 photos of Ulanov. My friend tried to find me one for Christmas, but settled instead on Shawn Horcoff, and Oiler that I am also quite fond of. I looked all over West Edmonton Mall today. No luck. It makes me sad. Where's the love?

4 Comments:

Blogger DMFB said...

That's quite possibly the most flattering picture of Igor I've ever seen. He looks like a teen heartthrob. I don't think he's ugly, of course, I'm just saying, that one I would put up on my wall.

12:04 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger the Prez said...

I'm one step ahead of you. Ok, I'm kidding, but that gives me an idea.

3:26 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger DonECoyote said...

Apparantly you don't love Igor's right ear, but rather only his left ear. Interesting. Could you explain your reasoning behind this?

1:24 PM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger the Prez said...

I have the motor control of a five-year-old and my mouse is on crack.

4:47 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home