Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I believe in miracles

Last night I had a dream that Ulanov played in a game. Then I awoke and was bitch-smacked by the cold, dark reality of the situation. My favourite Russian-Canadian may never play an NHL game again. Something must be done.

Dear MacT,

I believe in miracles. Remember the time that Ulanov scored two goals in one game? That was pretty great. Sometimes for a miracle to happen though, it needs a little help on the ground. You know what you need to do.

Let's go for the hat trick,

The Unofficial Igor Ulanov Fan Club

3 Comments:

Blogger DonECoyote said...

Should we start some sort of petition?

8:43 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger the Prez said...

Who would have the ability to grant us permission? I wonder if it would be Igor himself, or if he has some sort of publicist. Someone has to keep the media at bay.

1:27 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at that game were he scored 2 goals. It was pretty fucking spectacular.

4:55 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home