Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hey Ma, we're famous!


Since our lengthy fifteen minutes will expire tomorrow, I thought that I'd better point this out right away. Maybe now everyone will drop their naysaying gloves and join in the Ulanov fandemonium (now that they can see that all the cool kids are doing it).

So the Oil was robbed of a precious point tonight. It's a shame too, because they played well (I admit that I slept through some of the second period...Minnesota's playing style tends to have that effect on me...however Don Van Massenhoven was in action tonight). Each game I cross my fingers that maybe there's a slim possibility that a certain Igor "pain doesn't hurt" Ulanov will be in the mix. Every night I am disappointed. I'm organizing a letter writing campaign (but that will come in a later post).

It's late and I can't think of anything witty to say. I'd like to send thanks out to the blogs that have increased our fan club readership though. So Covered in Oil, mc79hockey.com, Loxy's blog and My brother's blog, we thank you. Also, to VUE Weekly (where these tasty little hockey tidbits appear on page 12 of this week's issue), I want to have your newspaper-human hybrid babies. Although while other children catch chicken pox, ours might be more prone to catching fire. But seriously, it's much appreciated and it made our day here at the fan club offices.

It's called an overhead camera. Jerks.

1 Comments:

Blogger the Prez said...

WWID? We should get bracelets made or something.

12:19 AM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home