Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Who said there are no heroes anymore?




Well well well. Is it that time of year already? The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming. Love is in the air. Love of Russian hockey players that is.

The illustrious team that brings you this blog (and by team, I mean the Prez, and that other guy who posts once a month) are now modelling this year's hottest fashions (and by hot fashions, I mean free beach towels and three-dollar suit jackets) whilst drunk. The only thing that could make these pictures better would be Mr. Ulanov himself, going for drinks with us.

I hope everyone sent their letter. I know I did.

P.S. You will always be my hero, Igor.

1 Comments:

Blogger the Prez said...

That towel was so comfortable, I never want to wear pants again. In other news, I clearly win the trophy for best drunken display of a double chin.

10:09 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home