Friday, June 02, 2006

Blogger ate my homework...and Igor Ulanov has a dinner club!

I would have posted yesterday, but Blogger decided to eat the really long post I wrote like Blogger was a member of Ulanov's dinner club and my post was some kind of pasta. That was lame, I know. But it does bring us to our next point:
I'm sure you've all heard about this by now. I had heard of this club a while back, but now it has been confirmed. Because of that article, they may have to find a new favourite restaurant because screaming girls may hold a stakeout and interrupt the players' meals by attempting to sit on Stoll's lap.

In some exciting news, I placed the winning bid on a rare gem at the Oilers online auction. A gem that saw Ulanov's first goal of the season.

It's now time for another edition of How Crazy People Found the Fan Site!
Most people who find the site by using a search engine find it by searching for the Ulanov fan Club, however we still get a grab bag of other interesting searches.
The Horcoff question: For the love of God, Horcoff is married. I didn't know there were that many ways to ask if Horcoff was married. But there are. So keep your hands to yourselves, ladies. Also, someone found the site searching for "who is Kevin Lowe married to." I can't answer that one, sorry.
Fan clubs for other players: Pronger is the most popular choice, but there are several searches for Torres and Samsonov, as well (including a search for "Igor Samsonov"). We've also had ones this time searching for fan clubs for Todd Harvey, Craig MacTavish and Matt Greene, as well as "Tarnstrom Fan." There was also a hit from " 'Matt Greene' Russia."
There are males lurking all over the internet trying to find some tits, as we have had people searching for " www.oilfans tits ", "Edmonton Oiler sexy fans," and "Oilers tits fan."
The search for just plain old "Igor Ulanov," minus the "fan club" part also comes up a lot, but we have had a search each for "Ulanov Dinner Party," "Pants off for Ulanov [I'm so proud]"and "Igor drinks night club." Because it's possible to drink a night club.
We've had one hit from someone searching for a player of old, Yvan Cournoyer.
There were also two hits that had nothing to do with hockey, and they were "Massenhoven Riding Club," and "Norris Chuck Fan Club Address Postal USA."

Remember: WTUR is coming close to ending. Some people have promised to right their own letters, but I have yet to see anything. to those people I told I'd write letters for, they're coming tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Ghost of Snotboogie said...

Despite my in-born contempt for all things Oilers, I must grudgingly admire your unwavering devotion to the one they call Ulanov...

1:21 AM, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Whoa. When I told you about his dinner club you didn't consider that to be confirmation? Consider my feelings hurt.

12:52 AM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Loxy said...

I seem to be getting a lot of Edmonton riot-based comments lately.

10:15 AM, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home