Monday, May 01, 2006

In the meantime...

Well I'd write about what I promised to write about (excerpts from letters in letter-writing campaign number one), but my Nova Scotian friend is stuck in Red Water, so I have to devote most of my brain trying to figure this situation out. Needless to say, Greyhound Bus Sevices is now on my naughty list. Someone is getting coal in his or her stocking! So this will have to do in the meantime.

I just thought I'd tell you all that the NHL '95 version of Igor Ulanov scored his first goal of the season. And the Jets beat none other than...the Detroit Red Wings! This is clearly a sign that Ulanov should play tonight. Perhaps Hell has frozen over. We'll have to get Todd Bertuzzi to send us a weather report.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home