Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Planting the seeds of destruction.


Maybe I will stop having nightmares about Miikka Kiprusoff now. That would have made for a damn good series, but I think that a Battle of Alberta would have resulted in several deaths.

I went to Monday's game (just thought I'd rub it in) and it was insane. We failed miserably at the Wave because people were too busy harassing Legace. I think they must have run out of the pom poms for that game. It seems that hardly anyone had them. We made do, though.

After the game, we went to O'Byrnes (my second home) on Whyte. Only after a victory like that could I wear a beach towel as a skirt to the bar. Actually, that's a lie. I'm not opposed to wearing that on a regular day. Pants are the tool of the devil. My ear is stained oragne, my scalp is stained blue and I've gone partially deaf. All in the name of the Oilers.

2 Comments:

Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

This post doesn't have anything to do with Igor Ulanov. I'm disappointed.

10:20 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Black Dog said...

Who's Igor Ulanov?

11:14 AM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home