Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Meet your new goaltender


That's right, not the body. Just the face (pictured here wearing my attempt at a goalie mask. I know it looks more like an Oilers-themed umpire mask. Or a bunch of colourful lines).

I tried to post this before tonight's sickening debacle, but the Blogger gods would have none of that. Anyway, after Bergeron's botched assassination attempt (but seriously, save your booing for the opposing team) that left our beloved team in a depressing goalie lurch, jokes arose about putting Ulanov in net. He's good at blocking pucks with his face, people say. A friend of mine likened his face to an old catcher's mitt. I think that's a bit harsh, unless he was referring to a particularly attractive catcher's mitt. Then I would have to strongly agree.

The Fan Club executive would like to extend its congratulations to Mr. Stoll who, in addition to racking up nine points thus far in the playoffs, has also apparently snagged Sean Avery's supermodel ex-ladyfriend. I guess the only question that remains is, does she have a friend for Raffi?

1 Comments:

Blogger Loxy said...

Throw an RH in your next post and it'll be good for another 10 posts a day.

Trust me.

(P.S. This is the third time I've tried to make a comment here. Lets hope it works.)

3:17 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home